Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Our Little Man - Sneak Peek!

I realized the other day I hadn't shared a pregnancy update since I first announced we were having Baby #2!

We found out around 16 weeks that our sweet little one is a BOY!  We are so excited to have a little man in our lives and can't wait to meet him.   I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and we just had our 4D ultrasound last week.  Here's a sneak peek at baby Miles!


He looks just like his big sister did (who is finally beginning to acknowledge that something is going on in my belly and our home).  She will look at this picture and say "my Miles" and also tell us that that's who is in Mommy's tummy.  She likes to lay her head on my belly when we watch a show together and she giggles whenever he moves around under her.  So sweet!

I am hoping and praying that we will have a relatively smooth transition when he arrives in around two months.  Sophie is loving taking care of her baby dolls so I'm hoping that holds out and she enjoys helping with her brother and caring for her babies while I tend to Miles' needs.

My mom and sister are coming in a week and a half to help decorate the nursery and get things in order for his arrival - I can't wait!  I'll post pictures of his nursery as soon as it is (close to) complete.  One thing I hope to do while they're here is have my sister (an early childhood education teacher and just all around awesome person!) help me plan some Tot School stuff ahead of time so that Sophie and I can continue to have that special time together.  I think it will be really important for me to have that accountability to give her one on one time, and it will be really helpful to have some plans worked out so that I don't have to do much prep work!  We'll see how it goes!






No comments:

Post a Comment