Saturday, August 3, 2013

Follow me on Pinterest!

I have a confession.  I am a Pinterest addict.  I LOVE the visual way it lets you organize your ideas and bookmark websites.  I love being able to follow the ideas of my friends and other bloggers - I get SO many great ideas from these links.  This is also the way I have found most of the blogs I follow!

Honestly, until about a week ago, I had all of my Tot School pins in one of my hidden boards.  I'm not sure why I put them there - I guess I didn't want anyone to think I was crazy for doing Tot School with Sophie.  But I got to where I couldn't STAND how "unorganized" my Tot School pins were and I just wanted to sort them out according to categories.

So I made my boards public and organized my pins - and I love it!  Check out my boards here!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is seriously impressive! I must say I am NOT on Pinterest but I should probably consider it! :) I am an old-fashioned pen and Post-it person but seeing how you can organize your boards...well, I may give it a second-thought. By the way, MANY people do tot school with their kids. The ones who happen to click on that board are the ones who do Tot school with them too and want to get more ideas for their kids because well...there aren't that that share out there. :) So don't be shy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) I am a post-it note addict as well. With Pinterest it's like I get to put my sticky notes all over the internet! ;)

      I love seeing all the fabulous blogs of people who do tot school with their little ones - thanks for the encouragement! :)

      Delete