Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Vocabulary and Your Toddler - New Post at The Activity Mom

I am so excited to be a new contributor for The Activity Mom!  Be sure to check out my post over there today about a fun way to introduce vocabulary to your toddler.

Photobucket

Vocabulary and Your Toddler

My 17-month old, like most toddlers, I’m sure, is fascinated by “big kid” toys.  So when my in-laws walked in with a Princess Palace playset, I knew she would be very interested.  According to the ages listed, she is a little young for the toy, but since she saw it she was all ready to play.  I pulled out the pieces that were unsafe for her (too small) and figured we would play for a few minutes and then I would quietly sneak the palace to the closet until she was a little older...Continue reading here.

And be sure to check out the other great ideas for kids of all ages while you are visiting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment